Enable KMP to export documents/content to another KMP installation
It would be of great help to have a way for one KMP application to export documents/content/categories/etc. from one installation of KMP to another. That would facilitate data sharing, avoid duplicate entries, and expecially for nonprofit groups, allow them to share data and document entry work and expenses. This is consistent with 'cloud computing' and sharing of data across organizations.
Adminwss (Admin, Web-Site-Scripts.com) commented
Please clarify what data you want to export/import first:
1. Articles, categories, attachments (you've already mentioned that).
2. Custom front-end styles.
3. Settings (from General Settings, and Styling and Front-end Settings modules).
4. Groups and Users (without these we are not able to export permissions for articles and categories).
5. Feedback data (comments, questions, pending comments).
6. Article templates.
8. Custom fields (and apparently their values for each article).
9. Other (email subscriptions, harvested emails, black words ,etc).
To everyone: if you need this feature, please tell us what data you want to export/import.
Please also give some priority marks: "this is most wanted", "this is desirable", "this is not needed".